Peter has been a Consultant ENT/Head, Neck & Thyroid Surgeon since 1981 and was Chief of ENT/Head and Neck Surgery at the Royal Marsden Hospital in London until 2016 when he gave up his NHS sessions to continue in private general ENT practice.
His secretarial office is based at The Lister Hospital, Chelsea Bridge Road, London SW1W 8RH and he has consulting sessions at the Sydney Street Diagnostic Centre, Cromwell Hospital and Harley Street Clinic where he has a wide practice in general ENT problems. He operates at the Lister and Cromwell Hospitals and the Harley Street Clinic.
- Pioneer in conservation laser and reconstructive surgery in the head and neck
- Over 200 scientific publications including award-winning textbook on head and neck cancer surgery and several papers on a controversial new theory of human evolution
- Author of new book on Human Evolution due to be published later in 2018
- Listed in Good Doctor Guide since 1994
- Founder and Chairman of Oracle Cancer Trust, a charity which has raised over £6 million since 2001 for head and neck cancer research